Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Books To Sell or Trade... I've looked at Amazon and Alibris and Powell's, But ....

I'd really love to exchange books and stuff with people who love the written word as much as I do. Maybe I'm crazy and it can't work and people will just take advantage of my good nature, but I hope not. I don't want to pay some company a commission to exchange books I love.

 I have quite a few whole series that I would love to trade for books that I'm missing now after several moves from various authors. It has taken me quite a while to get semi organized after my separation and I'm still working on it.

My books are in the reading category, not necessarily in the collector category. Some people I have loaned them to have not been kind. I will note condition and other things as I list to try to stay fair.

Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment